DATA ADMINISTARTOR (DATA GATHERER) – GLASGOW
About the role
Our client, a large corporate Financial Services firm, is looking for people to join the administrative support team on a PPI project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Financial Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
- Location: Glasgow
- Rate: £110 per day
- Start date: January start dates
- Duration: 10 month contract
Training will be 14 weeks, after which, you will be given responsibility for managing assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues, in line with FCA objectives.
- Research, gather and present data relevant to the customer complaint using in-house systems to log and allocate cases for review
- Ensure the complaint handling process is complete and sufficient data has been gathered to ensure full investigation can be completed
- Gather information to deadlines and quality standards whilst maintaining customer outcomes
- Communicate with clients through written correspondence
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Experience of working to set personal performance standards and working with the team to contribute to customer outcomes
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work at high speed and accuracy
- Excellent written skills
- Fluent in the English language (as a requirement of part 7 of the immigration act – for the effective performance of a customer facing role)
- Some experience in or knowledge of the Banking & Financial Services industries would be advantageous
Not quite the right fit?
Register your CV
and details with us to find out first about new positions within RFS.