Motor Claims Complaint Handler – £165pd
A leading-edge financial services consultancy within the financial risk and regulatory sectors is seeking experienced and committed Motor Claims Complaint Handlers to join the Claims Quality team of a large insurer in Cardiff, Bristol and Swansea.
This company deliver best in class expert processes and resources to enable regulated companies to solve complex resource, planning and regulated challenges in their businesses. Recently included in the Financial Times 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies as well as achieving the Investors in People award, this company provides fantastic opportunities for ambitious and motivated individuals.
As a Motor Claims Complaint Handler, your duties will include
- Work efficiently and accurately through the investigation of complaints to ensure a fair outcome.
- Listen to the customer – keep it simple and ensure you build customer confidence by solving their problems quickly and professionally. Influence and own issues to ensure successful resolution whilst adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Be confident in taking ownership and responsibility for making decisions and using judgement to deliver a fair outcome to our customer.
- Identify key complaint root causes and work with the wider business to review and suggest ideas on how to prevent the issues re-occurring and reduce complaint volumes.
- Help support the wider Claims area by offering advice and adhering to regulatory responsibilities, building confidence in complaint handling.
- Build a good working relationship with the Financial Ombudsman Service and ensure to take relevant guidance from their decisions.
- Deliver a superior customer service at all times.
The following skills and experience are required:
- To have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service and have a passion for service and quality.
- Experienced in dealing with complaints, specifically within the Insurance or wider Financial Services industry preferred.
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and communicate decisions with confidence and empathy by telephone and in writing
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Work efficiently and accurately through the investigation of complaints to ensure a fair outcome for the customer.
- Deliver excellent customer service and be driven to do the right thing for our customers. Be passionate in putting things right when they have gone wrong.
- Have the ability to think outside the box and explore alternative means of resolution.
You will be required to complete a DBS and Credit Check.