MORTGAGE PRODUCT DEVELOPER
RFS have a great Job opportunity for experienced contractors to join our Mortgage Product Design team in Halifax and/ or London.
What you will be doing:
- We are currently investing heavily into a series of transformation work streams aimed at growing and developing our offering to the market.
- As part of the overall Mortgage Value Stream, you will report to the Head of Customer Development, Mortgages who can contribute to exciting new product and proposition development across our residential and buy-to-let product range with a particular focus on the “first time buyers” demographic.
What we are looking for:
- Subject matter expertise in new retail financial services product / proposition development experience
- Subject matter knowledge of FCA regulations, including conduct risk, financial promotions and suitability
- Experience of digital financial services propositions / product development
- Innovative thinking and ability to capture and communicate ideas to a wide-ranging stakeholder set and audience
- Adept communicator capable of winning hearts and minds of colleagues, stakeholders and customers
- Project management (Agile / Scrum Master) skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Pricing experience in a retail product development environment
- Excellent commercial acumen to enable the creation of attractive, valuable and profitable products / propositions
Minimum contract duration would be 6 months with likely extension.
Day Rate: up to £700 depending on experience and seniority.
Based in London and/ or Halifax
Apply now for immediate consideration
**Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to respond to successful candidates on this occasion. All applicants will be stored on file for future opportunities**