At RFS we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access,including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason via this website, telephone, in writing and other communications. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive or obtain from other sources.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products or services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
- To meet our contractual commitments to you; and
- to notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about our other products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which may be of interest to you:
- Further, we may use your data, or permit our agents or selected third parties the understanding that such information will be kept confidential) to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by us now or in the future.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
We may need to transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Union which may not protect your personal information as extensively as the United Kingdom. If we do so we will keep control of the information or require anyone to whom we pass it to treat it to UK data protection standards.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party;
- Where we are required to disclose your information under any legal or regulatory provision;
- To comply with requests from a law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request; and
- to operate our systems properly and/or to protect our users and ourselves.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own Privacy Policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their Policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. Access To Information You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998) that we hold about you upon written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold is incorrect please | CONTACT US